2nd Time Moms Mommy & Me with Amber Lopez Molnar, AMFT
You've made it through the baby years with one child, and then your family welcomes your second. Congratulations! What an exciting, (and sometimes exhausting) time. If it's your second time around, you might need a little extra support navigating the care of your baby and your older child. If you're looking for some guidance, support, or even just a refresher on some of the milestone moments of having an infant for the second time, we're here to help!
This class is designed for second time moms with babies 0 - 12 Months old. Over an 8 week session, we'll cover topics such as:
- Building a sibling dynamic
- Managing outings with two children
- Creating a family nighttime routine that works for everyone
- Balancing different sleep schedules
- Feeding solids to a baby and a toddler—how to keep it simple
- Learning how to find time for yourself, when it feels like you don’t have any time
- Practicing patience, and so much more!
*Virtual Classes will be held online via Zoom*
2nd Time Moms: Birth-12 months (Virtual)
- Thursdays 10:30am - 11:45am
- 5/6/21 - 6/24/21