PERSONALIZED PARENT COACHING SESSION for 2 families who have a child between the ages of 2 and 3 years old.
This 90-minute coaching session is designed for typically developing toddlers and their parents. This session aims to promote better socializing skills between same-aged peers. Parents will be coached to use a variety of parenting strategies in the moment to support their child's regulation. Each set of parents will leave with a written, individualized plan depending on their family's unique needs, as well as handouts with explanations of the skills taught in the session.
Investment: $150 per family
Who this is for:
- Children who hit or act out in other challenging ways toward peers, parents, or siblings.
- Children who do not have a mental health diagnosis.
- Parents who are struggling to know how to respond to their child's challenging behaviors.
- Parents who are open to learning new ways of responding to their child.
- Parents who are interested in neuropsychology-informed approaches to understanding their child's thoughts, feelings, and needs.
Playdates With Your Toddler
Upon receiving payment, Bryana will email you about scheduling. 2 families need to register in order for your session to be confirmed. Your session will be scheduled based upon your availability, the other family's availability, and Bryana's availability.
Please note: this service begins in January 2020.